Golfers and travelers looking for wonderful winter weather in luxurious settings now have a new alternative to escape the dismal winter weather.
The Troon-managed club launched in 2015 but has remained relatively unknown in comparison to its more well-known rivals in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
It is now making a name for itself because to its matured Nicklaus-designed course and a slew of new properties adorning Al Zorah City’s skylines.
The course, which winds its way through a mangrove forest and two big lakes, is frequently recognized as one of the best in the Middle East.
The Oberoi Beach Resort, which is adjacent to the Al Zorah Golf Club, was awarded the region’s leading luxury beach resort in the World Travel Awards 2022.
Each stay and play package includes daily golf on the Al Zorah course, unlimited use of the practice facilities, a shared golf cart, a set of Callaway rental clubs, and transportation to and from the course from the hotel.
Al Zorah City is located on the Arabian Gulf’s coast, 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Of course, gamers can partake in falconry and kayaking in the mangroves, as well as a variety of tourist attractions.
“Al Zorah City continues to grow and attract a range of different customers, including golfers, luxury travellers and corporate clients looking for retreat packages,” said Phil Henderson, Al Zorah’s Golf Club General Manager.
“We are regarded as one of the UAE’s up-and -coming golf venues and are excited to be able to share this wonderful destination with more and more people. This package is sure to appeal to golfers, but off course, and around Al Zorah City, there are many attractions and sites to enjoy here that we cannot wait for our guests to explore.”
The package includes:
- daily breakfast at Vinesse Restaurant;
- 15% savings on food and beverage, excluding tobacco items;
- 15% savings at The Oberoi Spa;
- one round of Championship golf per person per day;
- one 40-minute spa treatment for one person per day, only applicable if round of golf is not availed (prior appointment at The Spa is required);
- full use of practice facilities prior to play;
- shared golf cart with GPSI technology;
- callaway Golf Rental Set;
- return transfers between The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah and Al Zorah Golf Club, subject to shuttle schedule;
- plant a mangrove tree, subject to availability.